Directly from the hotel
Fly fishing in Passeiertal Valley
Crystal clear water and green banks
The most beautiful place for fly fishing
Just a few minutes’ walk from our Apple Hotel, the Passer River flows nearby. Trout and charr swim in its waters, just waiting to be caught. The local fly fishing season runs from mid-February until the end of October.
- FISHING PERMITS AND LICENCES AVAILABLE DIRECTLY AT THE HOTEL
- MAPS AVAILABLE
- MORE INFORMATION ON OUR FISHING WATERS AVAILABLE HERE
Prices for Fly Fishing
Good to know
We are pleased to provide you with all necessary information, as well as a panoramic map for fly fishing in the Passeiertal Valley. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask... we will be happy to provide you with any useful information.
- DAY TICKET ZONE 258 | € 60,00
- DAY TICKET ZONE 250 (No Kill) | € 50,00
- DAY TICKET ZONE 250 (outtaking) | € 70,00
- LICENSE (VALID FOR 10 YEARS) | € 40.00
Fishing guide Arnold Gufler
Thanks to the professional
With fishing guide Arnold Gufler, discover the waters of the Passeiertal Valley and Merano. For a couple of hours or the whole day, Arnold will show you the best places locally for fly fishing. He is an EFFA (European Fly Fishing Association) certified fly fishing guide, as well as a flycasting instructor.
More information here:
- HALF-DAY GUIDED TOUR € 100.00 (3.5 h)
- FULL DAY GUIDED TOUR € 200.00 (7.5-8 h)
- INTERESTED? HERE YOU WILL FIND THE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE BEST FISHING GUIDES
- TEL: +39 349 5696099 | INFO@FLIEGENFISCHERSCHULE.IT