Leave the car parked
3 Great Excursions Directly from the Hotel
1. The Obermaiser Waalweg Irrigation Channel Trail
Walking from the Apple Hotel to Merano/Meran can be a great idea, especially in autumn and spring. The Obermaiser Waalweg path starts right in front of our door. During this pleasant hike, accompanied by the flow of water, you can recharge your batteries on a leisurely stroll. A perfect route for those who like to walk surrounded by pleasure, especially as the Obermaiser Waalweg path is flat with little height difference.
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PATH IN THE SPA TOWN OF MERANO
- IDEAL FOR ALL AGES
- VARIED AND SPECTACULAR VIEWS
2. The Rösslsteig Trail
Through shady forests from the Apple Hotel to Tirolo/Dorf Tirol. The Rösslsteig is a hike for young and old. Here you can also take a look at the excavations of the Rhaetian settlement of Postal/Burgstall. Autumn and spring are the best seasons for a hike on the Rösslsteig trail.
- WE TAKE YOU WITH THE PINZGAUER TO THE STARTING POINT
- THE BEST VIEW OF THE APPLE HOTEL
- ON LONELY PATHS
3. Hirzer Hiking Area
A wonderful place! The Hirzer hiking area, located just above Saltusio/Salthaus, offers many possibilities for excursions. Take the Hirzer cable car up to 2,000 m above sea level. From there you can decide what you want to do: a pleasant mountain pasture hike or a challenging ascent to the Hirzerspitze peak? In any case, we will be happy to hear about your excursions.
- DISCOUNTED CABLE CAR TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE HOTEL
- INGENIOUS – RESERVED ENTRANCE FOR OUR GUESTS
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ALPINE HUTS IN SOUTH TYROL ARE LOCATED HERE