CHILDREN LOOK OUT!
7 Family Tips for Merano & Environs
THEY'VE GOT A BIRD
1. Birds of prey air show at Tirolo
And not just one. In Tirolo, birds of prey and owls circle very close above your heads. Twice a day, the bird care center organizes a flight show directly on the hill below Tyrol Castle. A spectacle for young and old.
- FASCINATING FLIGHT SHOW OF NATIVE BIRDS OF PREY
- ON THE HILL OF THE FAMOUS TYROL CASTLE.
- PLEASE DUCK - THE BIRDS SOMETIMES CIRCLE CLOSE OVERHEAD!
I WOULD LIKE TO LET OFF STEAM, PLEASE!
2. Outdoor Kids Camp Merano 2000
In the Outdoor Kids Camp, located directly at the top station of the cable car, only one thing counts: fun! Skill is required on this playground. Whether on the climbing trunks or the jumping trampoline - children enjoy romping in the fresh air here. And if parents want to experience something after resting, proceed to the summer toboggan run - 1.1 kilometres downhill. Thrills guaranteed!
- DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS
- WHO WANTS AN EXCITING RIDE ON THE SUMMER TOBOGGAN RUN?
- DIRECTLY AT THE MOUNTAIN STATION OF MERANO 2000
HIGH ABOVE, A FAMILY PARADISE
3. Taser Alm family mountain pasture
The Taser Alm mountain pasture lies at 1,450 meters and is always worth an excursion. Hiking, playing, climbing, here you will find something for everyone, but especially for the little ones. There is an indoor and outdoor playground, a high rope climbing garden, an Indian village, a mountain zoo and an adventure playground. And everything is located directly in nature - you won't be able to get the children away so quickly...
- EASY TO REACH WITH THE TASER CABLE CAR
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS (ALSO ON SALTUSIO)
- NUMEROUS POSSIBILITIES TO LET OFF STEAM
26 WAYS TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING SPECIAL
4. Marlengo Nature & Adventure Trail
The Marlengo Nature and Adventure Trail has 26 stations for playing and trying things out. Above the Marlinger Waalweg irrigation channel trail, there is no such thing as boredom. Especially not once you reach the rope course. Here, big and small sway and train balance and equilibrium. A real experience!
- COMBINE WITH A WALK ALONG THE WAALWEG
- BALANCE AND EQUILIBRIUM TRAINING
- FOR BIG AND SMALL
NATURE - ALWAYS A FUN FACT
5. Gampl Alm mountain pasture at the Vigiljoch
After about 40 minutes walk, you will be rewarded, and of course your children as well. This is the length of the hike from the Vigiljoch Cable Car to the Gampl Alm family pasture. Once there, you will find a playground with seesaw, slide and trampoline for the younger ones and a relaxation zone for the older ones. The 40-minute hike pays off, doesn't it?
- EASIER HIKING TRAIL
- REACHABLE WITH THE VIGILJOCH CABLE CAR IN LANA
- CONNECTED WITH SEVERAL HIKING POSSIBILITIES
6. Terlano high rope course
Overcoming obstacles at a height of 20 metres requires a lot of concentration. But you have it for sure! And if not, then you can stack deeper. Your children anyway, because the high ropes course in Terlano has several courses designed for different levels of difficulty. Here everyone can swing and jump from tree to tree. A real challenge, which you are surely up to. Aren’t you?
- DIFFERENT DEGREES OF DIFFICULTY
- WITH FLYING FOX
- INDEPENDENT CLIMBING FUN UP TO 20 METERS IN HEIGHT
OH, ARE THEY CUTE!
7. Rainguthof animal world
This can be overheard often during a visit to the animal world at Rainguthof. And rightly so! The petting zoo in Caprile is home to many small animals. Ponies, dwarf goats, wool pigs, donkeys - just waiting to be petted by you.
- PETTING ZOO WITH LOCAL ANIMALS
- NEW! DINOSAUR EXHIBITION - ABSOLUTELY WORTH SEEING
- TIP: SUBSEQUENT HIKE TO THE FELIXER WEIHER POND